Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One more day

One More Day

Now how does that title have to do with todays blog?

Not at all.

It just was what my fingers typed.

This is a short version of my blog.

Whew! you say???

Well Harrumph!!

Yes I know it is good that it is a short version.

I have only one  photo to add today.

I was just goofing off with the camera and took this.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Do not forget NBW is coming up soon!

National Bubble Week March 11-17, 2012


Of course my first and most important and happiest obligation that week is our Circuit Assembly. Yipee!

I love the assemblies, they are my favorite times of the year!

The week that follows will be filled with blowing bubbles with my loved ones.

National Bubble Week is just a fun old fashioned thing to do week.

There will be more on that later.

I will be posting a lot about National Bubble Week. 

No comments: